Jay - 2014-09-20

While playing Speed Dreams I encountered a few bugs that I would like to point out to the community(if you guys haven't discovered them yet). The first bug I would like to point out is with the control settings.

1)On accident I bound two action to the same key. I then realized that Speed Dreams' control settings allow you to bind more than one control to a single key. For example turning and shifting could be on the same key.

2)While playing the graphics on the interior of the car appeared to be moving (not sure if this was intended).

I enjoyed playing Speed Dreams very much, but I have one suggestion I think would make the game easier for new players. This would be changing the initial controls of the game. The initial controls were up and down arrows for acceleration and breaking, left and right mouse for turning, space for hand break, etc. I found that these controls were not very intuitive and hard to use. I would suggest using w, a , s and d for the initial controls. The only draw back to this would be less control with turning vs using the mouse.

Last edit: Jay 2014-09-20