uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
Latest v3.90 is a special version that includes our posApps Digital Receipt - it's the default download. If you don't want that then you should use v3.81 (download from the files folder on this site).
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 15 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
The Best POS System ever
AWESOME, using it on a MySQL database from hosting provider to connect multiple clients - Highly recommend for free the CSV import is a real perk to this software
It is what you make it - the possibilities are endless! The uniCenta team provide the bones and the community build the flesh. With some basic programming knowledge you can do a lot, with some advanced programming knowledge the oPOS is your oyster!
Excellent! work on Linux out the box. Hopefully this project live on forever
this does NOT work on linux