uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
Latest release v3.91 14 July 2015 includes our posApps Digital Receipt AND PCI/EMV compliant Card Payments plugin.
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual - 17 languages - POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 17 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Great project! It's actively maintained, has a slough of additional features, attention to detail given to every screen, and its FROSS! Definitely give this software a try :)
Unicenta is a complete feature rich multi-platform POS software and it costs nothing. Thanks to Jack Gerard it is free to the community. I am using it for my restaurant in Noosa, Queensland, Australia and saved heaps of money in the process. Jack was very helpful and generous with Unicenta paid support for mini setup issues.
Unicenta POS is a great software for our store and Jack is a great guy to deal with. Compared to commercial systems costing thousands, this software is an absolute must. Highly recommended!
posapps.io popus are annoying, possible to remove with some know how, best and cheapest POS I have used so far. Source is not available, should be on git, the project would be so much better if it was, please correct me if I am wrong.
Very good and completed application. I want to add some features on the application. Haw Can I open the code source in the Eclipse EDI ? the code source that I have downloaded is not a java project !! Please How can I open the code source like a java project in order to add or retreave athers features. Thanks.