uniCenta oPOS - dynamically evolving POS projectRead More
Keep up-to-date - Visit uniCenta oPOS Community News http://sourceforge.net/projects/unicentaopos/news/
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards.
Installing uniCenta oPOS is simple and fast and it comes packaged with its own built in Apache Derby Embedded database. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
It has a thriving and active self-serve Community here on Sourceforge.
Source code can be downloaded from http://www.unicenta.com/downloads
- Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8; WePOS; Linux; Mac OSX
- Extensive peripheral support includes: Java POS; ESCPos; OPOS;
- Switchable/Mixable Retail, Restaurant and Store sales screens
- Bar; Cafe; Leisure; Restaurant; Retailer; Supermarket; General Store; Lots more...
- Automatic screen resolution scaling from 800 x 600 up
- Highly User customizable Sales screen, Ticket and Receipt layouts
- Ideal for mobile retailers POS / Pop-up type stores
- Customers; Products; Inventory and Multi-Location management
- Apache Derby; MySQL; HSQLDB; PostgreSQL; Oracle databases and Cloud hosted databases
- Category + Product Import
- Multiple Printers + Output to Kitchen Display monitors
- 40+ High Quality Reports
- Internal Payment Gateways (US) and External terminal support - Chip and Pin
- Barcode scanner; Weighing Scales; Mag Card; Customer Display
- Powerful scripting language
- Multi-Language - 15 langages inc' English; Spanish; German; French; Dutch; more...
- Cloud hosted database capable
- User and Role Security i.e.; Admin; Manager; Clerk; Guest Security
- Inventory Management
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
Great program and beautiful design lacks only add a feature expiration date materials and print barcode labels enter numbers manually when it does not print the barcode when entering numbers manually
Brilliant project, been playing around for 4 months and now installed it live at 2 sites, still learning how do do things, I am not a programmer, just someone that knows very little how Java and codes work, and with the help of the forum I managed to get most of my questions answered.
Amazed by uniCenta oPOS! Took the leap into open source for first time with version 3.6 and no regrets. We use in three countries and six stores and it's rock-solid. Saved us thousands of euros so donated some of that saving back to uniCenta to help keep this great project going. Would give more stars if I could
It is the basis for the best POS around!
I've been so pleased with this software. I've been using it for over a year now and when I recently ran an update and had a few problems the support from Unicenta was great. I use Unicenta for my small shop and it has made everything so much easier. The support/ website and forum have just kept developing and improving, huge credit to the developer. Fabulous product and amazing that it is offered for free.