Opensource Enterprise Grade Restaurant POSRead More
Floreant POS is a platform independent Enterprise Grade Point of Sale application that greatly benefits Restaurant business simplifying order management, automation of kitchen and keeping control of cash.
Established in 2008 Floreant POS has powered 20,000 restaurants in 18 countries around the world. In 2014 Floreant POS team started
[IMP UPDATE: In 2014 Floreant POS official site has moved to http://floreantpos.org. Please update the .org link as floreantpos .com has been taken by third party domain owner.
- Food server Touch screen activities : To Create, Edit, Merge, Split, Void, Reorder and Payout tickets. Can be used for sitting restaurants, drive through, carry out or home delivery
- Manager facilities : To operate Drawer Pull, Drawer bleed, Credit card Tips payment & reports in Receipt printer.
- Kitchen Print : Route instructions to Kithen receipt printe. Track wastage and assign dedicated Kitchen printers for different terminals
- Backoffice : Provides Friendly interface for managing Food Menu, Special Packages, Beverates, Modifers, Cooking instruction. Faciliates Forced beverage by Guest count and can deal with Shift wise pricing and festival discounts
- Cash terminals : Handles combination of payment types in Cash or different type of cards. Automatically calculate Discounts by percent and fixed amounts and accepts Giftcard and Coupon
- MIS Reports : Ships with standard set of financial reports including Sales summary and detail report, Hourly income report, Gratuity (Tips) report, drawer pull and Credit card reports.
- Robust technology : Client server POS powered by Java DB / Apache Derby, Java, Hibernate and JavaPOS API. Floreant POS has been tested on multiple terminals running in Windows, Linux and Mac 10.x
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
You are greats.
Thanks for so usefull software.
Thanks for Floreantpos, it's perfect!
great program floreantpos, thanks.