Opensource Enterprise Grade Restaurant POSRead More
Floreant POS is a platform independent Enterprise Grade Point of Sale application that greatly benefits Restaurant business simplifying order management, automation of kitchen and keeping control of cash.
Established in 2008 Floreant POS has powered 20,000 restaurants in 18 countries around the world. In 2014 Floreant POS team started
[IMP UPDATE: In 2014 Floreant POS official site has moved to http://floreantpos.org. Please update the .org link as floreantpos .com has been taken by third party domain owner.
- Robust: Enterprise grade POS follwed Java code standard. Portable, applicaton runs from even Pen drive, tested in Linux disros , Mac 10.4+ and Windows XP to 8.1.(Requires Java 7+)
- Modular: Can use as single cash terminal with embedded database or multiple terminal in client server model. Supports wide range of Databases(Compiled with MySQL, Derby) and ready to connect with Oracle and MSSQL
- Versatile Order types: Dine In, Take Out, Home delivery, Phone based Order and Pick up & Drive thru. Table management, scheduling order and driver database
- Modifiers based Price: Dyamic Pricing on Modifier Group, Max/Min Forced modifiers, Ala carte, Happy hour, fixed, percent discounted price.
- Kitchen Print : Route instructions to Kithen receipt printer. Track wastage and assign dedicated Kitchen printers for different terminals
- Backoffice : Friendly interface for managing Food Menu, Mods, Prices, Beverates,Cooking instruction. Forced beverage by Guest count
- Cash terminals : Magnetic card, Partial payment and multiple Automatically calculate Discounts by percent and fixed amounts and accepts Giftcard and Coupon
- Tax: Multiple tax, Per item tax, Tax exemption. Included Vat/Tax sales system for UK and European restaurants
- MIS Reports : Ships with standard set of financial reports including Sales summary and detail report, Hourly income report, Gratuity (Tips) report, drawer pull and Credit card reports.
- i18n: Supports 20+ langauges. No need to wait for langauge pack all translated texts can be modified in Notepad++
- Manager facilities: Credit card tips, Drawer Pull, Drawer bleed, Void, Split & reports in Receipt printer.
- 1.4 released Plugin based architecture
- 1.4.9 is to releases Inventory Control, Transactions including Purchase, Move, Wastag, restocking levels, Warehouse for Raw material and Finished item
- Most Active project, Real time source code access. Live chat support & Remote installation
- Zero Installer App. Unzip it and it starts working in 2 minutes. It does not mess your computer.
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
We are a full service restaurant that does about 200 covers for dinner on weekends, and we've been using Floreant POS since December of 2010. It is a very robust and stable platform, especially considering that is runs derby database. It requires no installation so it is very simple to setup and configuration takes about 5 min.The interface is attractive and easy to use, with very straightforward navigation. The most recent release offers more functionality than the previous with support for MySQL. We are in the process of migrating to the latest version and are happy to report that it's tested great so far and our staff is excited about getting it up and running. I does not offer much for customization within the client, however if you can use NetBeans you can make the changes you need easily. We have experimented with all the open source POS's we could find and Floreant is by far the very best in terms of simplicity and functionality. Check us out at www.TheBreadfruit.com
You are greats.
Thanks for so usefull software.
Thanks for Floreantpos, it's perfect!
great program floreantpos, thanks.