Bringing MySQL to the WebRead More
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add columns, execute any SQL statement, manage indexes on columns.
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- And much more...
Keep Me Updated
Don't miss out on important updates!
phpMyAdmin saved my life when all I had otherwise was SSH.
Extremely useful all-around.
*the* tool for MySQL administration. simply excellent.
This tool is _the_ tool to use for MySQL administration. It's full-featured, under constant improvement, and the developers are active in the support forums, too. Highly recommended for anyone who uses MySQL.
The most complete and convinient MySQL administration tool. More complete and convinient than MySQL Administrator native windows application. Proper configuration may be a little PITA, but basic features work even without configuring.