Projects of The Month
Community Choice Tie Vote:
Octave-Forge - a central location for the collaborative development of packages for GNU Octave. The Octave-Forge packages expand Octave's core functionality by providing field specific features via Octave's package system. For example, image and signal processing, fuzzy logic, instrument control, and statistics packages are examples of individual Octave-Forge packages.
SharpDevelop - the open-source IDE for the .NET platform. Write applications in languages including C#, VB.NET, F#, IronPython and IronRuby, as well as target rich and reach: Windows Forms or WPF, as well as ASP.NET MVC and WCF. It starts from USB drives, supports read-only projects, comes with integrated unit and performance testing tools, Git, NuGet and a lot more features that make you productive as a developer.
TortoiseSVN - a Subversion (SVN) client, implemented as a Windows shell extension. It's intuitive and easy to use, since it doesn't require the Subversion command line client to run. Simply the coolest Interface to (Sub)Version Control!
- August 2015, “Community Choice” Project of the Month – NAS4Free
- August 2015, “Staff Pick” Project of the Month – JasperReports Server
- SourceForge Infrastructure and Service Restoration update for 7/31
- Introducing SourceForge’s new markdown text editor
- SourceForge Infrastructure and Service Restoration update for 7/28