Installation should work with the standard:
The ncurses, pthreads and parted libraries are required for compiling.
For any problems, please use the Sourceforge Help/Bugs forum.
- Added explicit check for ncurses (required for Fedora). See bug 3604008.
- Added nowait option (patch 3601259 - thanks David Shaw).
- Added nogui option.
- Updated man page and help command for above options and autonuke.
- Added pkg-config check for ncurses (patch 3603140 - thanks Alon Bar-Lev).
- Added ability to specify device on command line (patch 3587144).
- Fixed segfault for -p option (patch 3587132).
- Fixed bug 3568750. Not closing devices after initial scan.
- Fixed bug 3553851. Not exiting on terminal kill. Fixed for all areas of
program including wiping.
- Added feature #3545971. Display device name.
- Added feature #3496858. Option to not perform a final blanking pass.
- Fixed bug #3501746 whereby "wipe finished" was displayed too early
- Added threading synchronisation for logging
- Fixed bug #3486927 (incorrect Sourceforge URL)
- Added man page (thanks Michal Ambroz <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
- Updated GPL licence and FSF address (thanks Michal Ambroz <email@example.com>)
- Added sequence number to disk selection
- Added check for ncurses header files in subdir
- Fixed screen corruption bug introduced in 0.04
- Fixed occasional seg fault on start
- Introduced dynamic array allocation for devices, with no hard limit
- Minor updates to configure.ac
- Removed references to DBAN in options.c
- Added log file name option (-l|--logfile)
- If no log file specified all messages go to STDOUT
- Incorrect success message after an interruption fixed
- Improved labelling of disks with no partition table
- Added help command
- Added version command
- Added command 'b' to blank screen during wipe
- Compilation needs to include panel library
KNOWN BUG - display sometimes becomes corrupted after starting wipe
- Added quit option label (ctrl-c)
- Removed further references to DWIPE
- Added GPL V2 licence file (COPYING)
- Fixed segfault that happened during multiple disk wipes