The Anti-Spam SMTP Proxy (ASSP) Server project aims to create an open source platform-independent SMTP Proxy server which implements auto-whitelists, self learning Bayesian, Greylisting, DNSBL, DNSWL, URIBL, SPF, SRS, Backscatter, Virus scanning, attachment blocking, Senderbase and multiple other filter methods. Click 'Browse all files' to download the professional version 2.4.1 build 14200.
V1 development has been stopped in May 2014. Possibly there will be done some bugfixing until end of 2014.
EOL of V1 is anounced for the 31 December 2014.
Please upgrade to V2, which is and will be actively maintained.
- Multiple Weighted DNSBLs
- Multiple Weighted URIBLs
- Weighted Regular Expression Filtering
- Penalty Box
- Attachment Blocking
- ClamAV and FileScan
- Blocking Reporting
- LDAP support
- Backscatter Detection
- V2 - recipient replacement / GUI user access rights management
- V2 - MIME charset conversion / DKIM check and signing
- V2 - DB support for all hashes / level based open plugin support
- V2 - transparent proxy support / BATV check and signing
- V2 - Plugins: archive, full attachment check and replacement, OCR
- V2 - damping (steal spammers time)
- V2 - AUTH to relay host / POP3 collector
- V2 - configuration value and file synchronization
- V2 - Block Reports design could be customized
- V2 - Razor2 and DCC support via Plugin
- V2 - SNMP support (monitoring, configuring, controll-API)
- V2 - user group import (file or LDAP or command based)
- V2 - automatic crash analyzer Hidden Markov Model
- V2 - IPv6 socket support
- V2 - word stemming (several languages) for Bayesian analyzer
- V2 - Perl module autoupdate via PPM or CPAN
- V2 - Hidden Markov Model spam detection engine
- V2 - full unicode support
- V2 - DMARC support
- V2 - privat Whitelist (legacy, domain based, user based)
- V2 - privat IP and Domain lists (legacy, domain based, user based)
- V2 - CPU affinity settings
- V2 - web file commander
- V2 - graphical statistic output (SVG)
- V2 - native SSL support for target hosts
- V2 - client SSL-certificate validation
Special requirement to prevent use of email for secure data from our BI tool. Thirty minutes to download all components and install. One hour to configure the smtp relay to drop email from recipients not in a white list. Not bad for a complex tool such as ASSP. You have my vote!
Interesting tool!! Other than this, One of the interesting tools that I found recently is DuplicateFilesDeleter.It is tool that can be used to find & remove duplicate files.It is a simple to use,but very effective tool to locate duplicate files in one or more selected search paths.It scans the files and compares them based on Byte for Byte Comparison, which ensures 100% accuracy. You can then choose to delete the selected duplicate or original files. The program is multi-threaded which enhances the performance immensely & performs scans very quickly.Worth trying.
Лучшее, что я до сих пор видел! Не слушайте тех, кто пишет, что он сложный. Каждая опция имеет хорошее описание, а его возможности поражают! К сожалению не нашёл возможности юридическому лицу сделать пожертвования в пользу разработчиков. Дорогие разработчики! Результат Вашего труда бесподобен! English: Really Great!
Insanely hard to configure, no helpfull tutorial available what can be a good start, but its worth a try for sure.
For me this is one of the best Anti Spam solutions. But unfortunately there's a big flaw: It has a lot of features and configuration items. Many of the configuration I simply don't understand and there's no way to find out how to configure it correctly. I searched hours and hours to find some how-to, but no luck so far. The solution is great but the support is pooooooooor. :(