Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on a time-memory trade-off using rainbow tables. This is a new variant of Hellman's original trade-off, with better performance. It recovers 99.9% of alphanumeric passwords in seconds.
- Cracks LM and NTLM Windows hashes
- Free tables available for Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Brute-force module for simple passwords
- Audit mode and CSV export
- Real-time graphs to analyze the passwords
- LiveCD available to simplify the cracking
- Loads hashes from encrypted SAM recovered from a Windows partition
well i must be that 1% thaT THE PROGRAM DOESNT WORK FOR LOL been stuck on sending discover for cpl hrs now and nothing else happening
Every time I forgot a Windows password, I will try Ophcrack firstly to recover the password. When the tool can't find the password, I then use PCUnlocker Live CD to bypass the password.
This is nice for bruteforce .. ⋙ Gmail Password Cracker ⋙ www.PASSWORDCRACKER.me
Version 3.6 didn't work for me (refused to load tables from LiveCD, USB stick, or anywhere else I tried), but 3.4 works perfectly. Recommend anyone having trouble with 3.6 to get hold of the older version