A simple application launcher. Group applications, folders, scripts, etc. Supports drag and drop. No need to remember all those hot keys; just activate and press one number key to select a tab(group) and another key(letter/symbol) to launch.
*** CHECK OUT THE NEWER PROJECT MaxLauncher at http://maxlauncher.sourceforge.net/ ***
- Ability to launch an item (ie. program, folder, or command) in two or three keystrokes
- Favorites bar with 10 configurable buttons each corresponding to F1-F10 keys
- Ten tabs. Each tab consists of 30 configurable buttons for a total of 300 configurable buttons for each file (*.mal). Each tab corresponds to the number 1-0 and the buttons on each tab correspond to the letters/symbols below the number keys
- Data is contained in one text file (*.mal) in XML format
- Multiple files (*.mal) can be created to further group items (eg. work, home, project1, etc.). Simply assign a *.mal file to a button for ease of loading other *.mal files
- Drag and drop support
- Support for international keyboard layouts
- Support for the visually impaired (English only)
- Option to run a program as an Administrator
- Configurable hotkey to launch the launcher
- Option to change a program's initial window size and location
- Use the mouse wheel or the left/right arrow keys to switch between tabs
- Turn on the auto-select tab on mouse-over option to automatically select a tab
- Option to press a key twice before launching
- Auto-save data files(*.mal)
- Check for updates on startup
- Option to always center the launcher on the screen
- Option to make the launcher show on top of all other windows
- Option to automatically hide the launcher when a program is launched
- Option to minimize the launcher when closed using the UI
- Option to show the launcher on the taskbar when minimized
- Option to show/hide window on startup
- Option to show/hide Favorites bar
- Ability to move tabs
- Cut/Copy/Paste support for buttons
- Delete/Copy/Paste support for tabs
- Ability to sort a tab's buttons
It was good, if it had ability to appear only when I move mouse to the side of the screen - like in windows 8 desktop. And auto hide, when I move mouse cursor away from launcher.
now simple my most used freeware program.
Looks like very useful software. Can I use it on android tablets?
This application has allowed me to clean up my desktop, which is a big deal to me. I have not found any other app that was this efficient, and I've tried quite a few, I can finally get away from a folder full of shortcuts and a separate folder full of scripted admin shortcuts.