Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
- Quickly create screenshots of a selected region, window or fullscreen; you can even capture complete (scrolling) web pages from Internet Explorer.
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot.
- Export the screenshot in various ways: save to file, send to printer, copy to clipboard, attach to e-mail, send Office programs or upload to photo sites like Flickr or Picasa, and others.
- Plus a lot more options simplyfying the creation of and work with screenshots every day.
Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.
- Create complete or partial screenshots quickly
- Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot
- Send the screenshot to a file, the clipboard, a printer or as e-mail attachment
Great Work Very precise I love it but slows startup somehow...
Pretty basic. I was hoping for something more robust, like the commercial program Hypersnap. Doesn't do scrolling captures, doesn't allow for gluing captures together, doesn't allow for cutting out vertical or horizontal parts of a capture, etc.
Perfect api. Free and open, i give money because it s good work
Yeah, great product – when it FAD. One of my laptops it works on, the other it does not, because I cannot access preferences. I can’t set my mouse’s right-click functionality, as I have it assigned alternatively. So, if you cannot “right-click” to bring up the menu options – you cannot say, take a picture of only a particular area or use ANY functionality (as I have no idea what the PF keys are set up as – I cannot view the list). So… I went to the bug reporting to open a ticket, and it would not let me – I had to create a sourceforge.net account. OK….did that, returned to open a ticket, and still msg, “we don’t accept anonymous email due to spam fear, so sign it. Clicked the sign in link, to display page, “you are already signed in as”. What a FUBAR way to disallow people using your product to communicate that there are unreported issues, that you need an ALTERNATE means of displaying preferences, etc. Argh.
Great tool, highly recommended.