Update of /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv13854/doc
fix a typo
RCS file: /cvsroot/mantisbt/mantisbt/doc/ChangeLog,v
retrieving revision 1.298
retrieving revision 1.299
diff -u -d -r1.298 -r1.299
--- ChangeLog 29 Dec 2002 09:26:46 -0000 1.298
+++ ChangeLog 29 Dec 2002 09:27:16 -0000 1.299
@@ -103,7 +103,7 @@
* New config option (allow_reporter_reopen): allows reporters to reopen closed bugs that they reported if they are unhappy with the resolution (defaults to ON) (see issue #2108)
* New config option (auto_set_status_to_assigned): automatically set the status to ASSIGNED when an issue is assigned. Default is ON.
* New config option (compress_html): optional compression of html output
- * New config option (custom_headers config): contains a list of headers to prepend to each outgoing HTTP response. This can be used for P3P policy headers among other things (see issue #2649)
+ * New config option (custom_headers): contains a list of headers to prepend to each outgoing HTTP response. This can be used for P3P policy headers among other things (see issue #2649)
* New config option (debug_email): allows debugging e-mail messages during development by only sending them to the specified e-mail while including the original to, cc, bcc in the message body (currently supported only when phpmailer is used).
* New config option (default_notify_flags and notify_flags): these replace $g_notify_developers_on_new, $g_notify_on_new_threshold, and $g_notify_admin_on_new. The old flags are no longer supported. The new ones provide full control on who should be notified on each event/action.
* New config option (delete_bugnote_threshold): the access level required to delete a bug