- connects to the APRS network over RF and Internet links
- displays geographically mapped station and object locations over OpenStreetMap and terrain elevation maps
- communicates with standard TNC's from several vendors
- can function as a fixed or mobile station, an I-Gate, and/or a digipeater
- communicates with standard GPS receivers and popular weather stations
- can fully function for emergency operations while disconnected from the Internet
- also transmits and receives the next-generation OpenTRAC protocol
Hi Visit the blog "Zona OpenGTS" (www) zona-opengts.blogspot.com Thanks !!!
Clean, smart and cross-platform. Very impressive.
Easy to use, REALLY easy to install, and feature-rich. Very quick responses from the creator (who is alive and not missing-in-action). I've tried a bunch of APRS clients and this is the one that has made me the happiest.
I've been using this for some time. I've tried just about every APRS client for linux that I can find and I end up coming back to this one. It has all the features I need and is easy to navigate and setup.