This program runs on a laptop with a wireless card. It scan for wireless access points (WAPs) and notes their Base Station ID or BSSID and their Received Signal Strength Indicator or RSSI.
This data, along with an identifier for the physical location or 'ROOM', and the name of the computer it is being run on are stored as an ARFF file, which is compatible with programs such as WEKA and RAPIDMINER.
- Written in PowerShell.
- Easy to use.
- Easily gather hundreds of thousands of RSSI data.
- Helps gather data for Machine Learning projects.
- Helps gather data for Artificial Intelligence projects.
- Runs on Windows 7 (Not XP) (Maybe Vista?).
- Compatible with WEKA and RAPIDMINER.
- Good for Radio Map Generation and RF Fingerprinting.
Follow WAP RSSI 2 ARFF
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of WAP RSSI 2 ARFF!