An image-masking application which revolves around the new user-friendly and interactive use of the standard 'magic wand' tool. Features an extensive preview system, interactive parameter adjustment and a node-based structure.
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT: if you would like higher stability / bug removal / undo feature / general further development of Venetian Mask, please send a message (choose "Support" menu item above). Only when at least some people show some interest in what the "proof-of-concept alpha" application Venetian Mask tries to do, will I consider taking the project up again and get it in a usable state (which it isnt now)
- Interactive magic wand tool.
- Treshold and normal brush tool.
- On-the-fly mask preview system.
- Selection action recording into node system featuring node combinations.
- Save as alpha or grayscale mask for loading into Photoshop/Gimp.
- Needs Python Imaging Library, psyco, wxPython and Python when running from source - Windows installer .exe does not require these.
- Since 0.90 Venetian Mask now runs on Linux, use the provided source zip file. You will need to first install all of the above dependencies.
- Now with 0.90 also a Mac version, universal binary.
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
Be the first to post a review of Venetian Mask!