UDP Unicorn is a Win32 UDP flooding/DoS (Denial of Service) utility with multithreading. Uses Winsock to create UDP sockets and flood a target. For network security testing. Use at your own risk.
Video example: www.youtube.com/embed/6i1qk_lzEUA?rel=0
- Multithreaded UDP flooder
- Port Scanner
- Active Connection Monitor
- Network Information - Public IP Address
- ICMP send and receive (Ping)
- Target random ports and use random packet sizes
- User friendly GUI
- Pre-installed list of common protocols
- Ability to play music
- Make your dreams come true
Follow UDP Unicorn
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I love this program! I manage a game server hosting organization, and I wanted to test the security of my service against DoS and DDoS attacks. I downloaded this, and managed to triple the ping/latency of a connection to one of my game servers. It normallyhas 140ms ping, but I made it go up to 420! Plus, the game client starts to warp the display once the ping gets higher than 440ms. This causes indirect lag! The trick was to create 2 KB-size packets, but use a lot of sockets and threads. In essence, I parallelized all the requests. And playing the geek song makes you happier!