Vanilla Kernel support only embedded flash and DM9000 Ethernet controller. This project extend support perepherial on Toradex, Orchild and other evaluation board, and may be, some embedded applications.
- Toradex Colibri PXA27x modules support
- Switched USB Host/Device controller
- AC97 realy working with alsa-util
- SD/MMC, CompactFlash, USB flash memory
- VGA/TFT video (switched in colibri.h)
- I2C inerface with M41T00 RTC device
- U-Boot bootloader support
- VGA 640x480 with refresh rate from 56 to 85Hz
Be the first to post a review of Linux on Toradex Colibri PXA270 Module!