New control application for your great VOX Tonelab ST device. Planned is to be able to control all settings you can set on the device in realtime from your pc! Also channel switching. Platform independent java project.
- Live editing of all current preset settings.
- GUI with look and feel of the unit.
- Edit parameters by turning a knob or enter it's value.
- Preset sharing: Save presets to file and load from file
- List view of all user presets in the device and give it a name/title
- Platform independent and with MacOS app
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Awesome. Works in both Windows and Linux. Even better than the official program (the ST librarian) I'd say. Pretty easy and quick!
Great application, and a valuable companion to the official software. It would be nice if the delay(ms) value could be input directly, if that were possible. I would be giving it 5 stars but for experiencing a number of crashes ("return expected 23 and got 24" mainly), and lacking the ability to save all/load all presets (which the official software does anyway, so that's not a big deal)
I love this application!!!!! Thanks guys fro creating this!! I wish Vox spent more time on the software in making it more user frendly.