Using encryption to secure your code or text. Click File->Run to run your code using Ruby, see the pop up for output. Never save your text or code to disk unencrypted. Don't forget your password. Encryption is error-persistent.
- Messsages are tamper resistant. Any tampering with your information corrupts the entire file.
- Passwords can be any length, even empty.
- Session keys are always used.
- File menu Ruby interpreter with standard output capture in pop-up.
- The best encryption. Simple, effective. See the code. Try it out.
- Do not forget your password. Your information will be totally unrecoverable.
- Provided as is. No liability taken for any damage or caused as a result of interaction with this software.
- Donations are being accepted. Now.
- I am also a security consultant.
LicenseArtistic License 2.0
Follow secax secured editing
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of secax secured editing!