This projet is aimed to provide a full replacement for asus "CloseLid".
- Close lid lack some function (ex: tent mode)
- Close lid is cpu-hungry => make my fan spin.
- a c# windows service app
- a desktop app
- a metro front-end app
- switch screen configuration
- auto-swith mode (close lid detection)
- enable/disable the touch screen
- icon tray
On the road:
- solution for brightness level for tablet screen (i think it's the part that suck also in the asus utility, ie active check)
i moved switch mecanism from destktop app to servce app, add configuration and a better handle of sleep recover.
But not enought finished to be release (some configuration are not stored, need network configuration tested)
tags: taichi screen switch close lid touch panel tablet lap
I uninstalled the ASUS Crap and I'm now using this tool, it's great.