MMO-RPG-type game server system.
Romance 2 (a very early draft at present) provides a non-functional (yet) effort to produce a server, HTML5-based client, and support and infrastructural tools for MMO development.
The new server is designed for greater scalability, and integrates real 3D support (not 2D + some depth, as in Romance 1.1) and server-side Bullet physics, as well as extremely powerful AI development utilities for logical agent characters.
- Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game server
- Role-playing game features
- Inventory, equipment slots, costume support
- Currently in production 24×7 use
- Mature codebase
- Decent documentation (always could be improved!)
- Dedicated community of developers for support