Since DevIL is no longer active, this new project will create new builds of the source code with new patches. ResIL starts with at version 1.7.9, using sources from DevIL 1.7.8 and new patches.
ResIL aims to display even corrupt image files as best as possible, and without crashing or exceptions.
- Encoding and decoding of numerous image formats: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, HDR, TGA, ICO, and many more
- Support for legacy raster graphics formats: CUT, ILBM, PCD, PCX, PNM, SGI, SUN
- Support for game formats: Doom, DDS, BLP, FTX, IWI, LIF, ROT, UTX, VTF, WAL
- All formats supported using a common set of API functions
- Loading and saving from/to a file, memory, or using user-defined functions
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of ResIL!