A vcard 3.0 contact management editor developed for ncurses.
- load a vcf file
- show all the contacts in a list
- show more information about a single contact
- perform a simple search in the contacts list
- edit contacts
- support UTF-8 (currently not on WIN32, though I'm not sure WIN32 console is actually able to support UTF-8)
- convert the VCF(s) to Pine/Alpine addressbook format
- import images from files as contacts photos
The idea is based upon rolo (which you can find at SourceForge.net, too), but no original code remains.
What is still not working:
- showing a pretty screen for the contact details (for now it simply dump the information in vcard format)
- vcard 3.0 (VCF) file support
- simple, case insensitive search (contacts list)
- UTF-8 support
- conversion of VCF(s) to Pine/Alpine addressbook format
Be the first to post a review of rcard!