Radiation detection and measurement education is necessary for a wide variety of people working with radiation. The equipment and laboratory setup needed for delivering this education are expensive and difficult to assemble due to the large variety of the type of experiments that are desirable to cover. For a basic education one needs to have gamma, beta, alpha and neutron sources, at least one detector to detect each type of radiation and other supplemental instrumentation to perform experiments. Although the radiation exposure due to these radioactive sources in an education laboratory is low, shielding and a private secured place is needed. Nearly two hundred thousand dollars is needed to construct such a basic laboratory described as above. In order to overcome these difficulties, a model of a basic Radiation Detection Laboratory has been created to provide a virtual environment for designing and simulating such experiments. Team: Dagistan Sahin, Muzaffer Sena Sahin, Korcan Kayrin
- Radiation Detection Experiments
- Gamma, beta, alpha and neutron sources
- Coincidence Experiment
- NIM module and instrumentation
- Easy setup
- Radioactive isotope decay
- Gamma spectroscopy
- Charged particle spectroscopy
- Neutron detection
- Exposure and shielding experiments
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
i need help i downloaded RADlab but i am failling to install it. at first it needed java. i installed it but now if i try to install rADlab sometimes it saying access denied and sometimes it says there is no java. can someone help me please
When the program is first installed you can use username:demo password:demo You should be able to create your own users, if you can`t it means that the program is blocked by system security to write on protected folder. Try installing the program in My Documents folder.
hello, I downloaded and installed RadLab on my PC (windows 7). Qanaud I execute RadLab, there is a window that asks the user name and pass word. I tried a new user, I receive a message "Unable to create new user" What should I do please, to launch RadLab thank you