Quaternion conversion and visualization program for Windows. Includes 3D OpenGl graphics, real-time quaternion file playback, and a server to receive and display quaternion data from remote computers via TCP. Also displays Euler angles and DCM.
- Does conversions between rotation matrix, euler angles, and quaternion
- Provides interactive control of euler angles and quaternion components
- Supports all 12 possible rotation order sequences
- Displays object 3D orientation based on quaternion file playback
- Provides user control of playback speed and playback file format
- Includes a separate TCP player for transmission from remote computers
- Includes quaternion class source code
- Includes help file with complete feature list and documentation
- Programmed in c# for dot net 4.0
- Updated in 2016 for Windows 10
- Windows installer or zip install options
- Online help file at http://www.tobynorris.com/work/prog/csharp/quatview/help
Be the first to post a review of QuatView!