Quasar is a strategy game engine, built in .NET. It uses Mogre for rendering, LuaInterface for scripting, MyGUI for user interface and OIS for user input.
- Fully scriptable with LuaInterface
- Easily extended with plugins and mods
- Component model, every GO (Game Object) is made up from components (native and script). The engine treats both types equally
- Event-driven model, you can queue events and respond to them from both LUA and C#
- Various Process classes allow you to easily manipulate your scene and logic
- Uses MyGUI for interface (also accessible from script)
Be the first to post a review of Quasar Engine!