Enterprise project management and alternative to Project ServerRead More
]project-open[ is Web based enterprise project management application with a focus on finance and collaboration. It’s main purpose is to coordinate the work of project managers, project members and stake holders across multiple projects. Target organizations are companies or corporate departments that need to track finances, tasks, and resources for a large number of concurrently running projects.
]project-open[ consists of about 200 modules for resource management, time sheet management, HR, CRM, ITSM, collaboration and financials. ]po[ is built on top of OpenACS.org, an open-source Web platform featuring role-base permissions, workflows, dynamically extensible objects and full-text search.
- Project, portfolio and resource management
- Import and export to and from MS-Project, GanttProject and OpenProj
- Financial management with project controlling and project billing (SAP & Navision backends)
- Time & expenses tracking controlled by configurable workflows
- Collaboration with Wiki, forum discussions, file storage and full-text search across all objects
- Predefined reports, dashboards, indicators and data-warehouse (add-on)
- HR management with vacation management, skills & recruiting
- ITSM with helpdesk, ConfDB, SLAs, release management and integration with CVS & Nagios
- CRM with companies, contacts, sales pipeline and mail integration
- Role-based permissions for GUI elements, projects, companies and many transactions
- REST Web-service back-end designed for YUI & Sencha AJAX front-ends
- Dynamic fields and value ranges allow to extend all important business objects
- Configurable workflows allow to control the life-cycle of all important objects
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Lo descargue lo instale y me parecio genial, soy un profesional en marketing y este software me parece completisimo
Very good application
The Windows community executable download appears to be corrupt, it seems to hang after downloading 18.5MB when the file size is supposed to be over 260MB. When I tried to run this ~20MByte file it gives an NSIS error as an incomplete download or damaged media...
I am using ]project-open[ for a couple of years now. Installation on our own server went smooth. User interface is highly customizable and very easy to use. And it supports most of the things that you expect of grown up project management tool. We are currently using only a subset of the available modules: for project tasking, time tracking and reporting. I would recommend it to anyone...
]project-open[ is the best project management tool! It is now 5 years that our company uses it and we've gained many new customers thanks to its features. ]project-open[ help us to stay one step ahead of our competitors!
Av. Guilherme Dumont Villares, 1410, 6º andar - CEP 05640-003 São Paulo, SP firstname.lastname@example.org Ph:(11) 3773-9009
10 rue de la botie 75008 Paris Ph: (+33) 1 53 43 11 00
12 Rue Frédéric Chatelus 49000 Angers email@example.com Ph: (+33) 6 67 01 04 97
Schrödersweg 27 D-22453 Hamburg Ph: (+49) (0)40 553 70 30 Fax: (+49) (0)40 319747869
Obere Neckarstraße 21 D-69117 Heidelberg Ph: (+49) (0)6221 728 66 54 Fax: (+49) (0) 6221 728 66 56
154 10th Cross, 2nd Main BEL 1st Block, Vidyaranyapura Bangalore - 560097 firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: (+91) 80 4162 6168 Ph: (+1) 360 519 5198
San Giorgio di Mantova Maurizio.Martignano@spazioit.com
19, Rue de l' industrie L-8069 Bertrange Luxembourg email@example.com
Gral Loma 2, 2o 01004 Vitoria-Gasteiz firstname.lastname@example.org