PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/... gui)... It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
- Remote and local macros
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Scripting support! (vía Perl code)
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- Pre/post connections local executions
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Proxy support
- KeePass integration!
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
- Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
- DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
Essential utility for my work and personal use, administering servers via SSH. It's the first app I run when I login to my terminal, and the last one I close before logging out. Amazing feature set, and very easy to manage multiple machines simultaneously. A big thank you to the developer of this tool!
good software. I like it. :)
I am trying to use a private key that AWS generated, to SSH in to a server. All the other SSH clients use the key without any problems. Pac is telling me that the key is not secure enough and it will be ignored. Is there is way to turn this elevated security off? I do not want to re
A very complete and useful software.
Very helpful software.