PAC is a Perl/GTK replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/... gui)... It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc. You like 'SecureCRT/SSHMenu'? Check this tool and let me know
- Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT's functionality (more or less!)
- Remote and local macros
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Scripting support! (vía Perl code)
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- Pre/post connections local executions
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Proxy support
- KeePass integration!
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
- Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
- DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
good software. I like it. :)
I am trying to use a private key that AWS generated, to SSH in to a server. All the other SSH clients use the key without any problems. Pac is telling me that the key is not secure enough and it will be ignored. Is there is way to turn this elevated security off? I do not want to re
A very complete and useful software.
Very helpful software.
PAC allows me to keep everything i need in one place it's fast and simple, it's probably the app i use most throughout the day great stuff !