Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro (Guti) Open source projects
- More than 90 third party tools integrated in one same tool (plugins)
- More than 400 file extensions supported, being the most complete tool available of this type
- Smart detection of file types by analyzing its contents, no matter of what extension they have
- Simple program interface
- Easy to use
- Powerful automation via command-line
- Enterprise deployment restrictions for current user and all users.
- Free and open source
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This author has provided hundreds upon hundreds of optimized builds of everyday apps and even brought the convenience of FileOptimizer to us users to relate in the same space-saving manner.
all in one tool to optimize everything :) works without any problems under wine/crossover (mac)
FileOptmizer is really great and so damn useful. Two things I'd hope the developer focus on is: 1) Clearly showing if the optimization of a file is lossless or lossy 2) A clear link to show that a portable version is available (it is rather hidden now)
This is my go-to tool for lossless optimization of PNG, JPEG, and PNG. It's a desktop application with drag-and-drop capabilities to optimize my images before uploading to my website.
Phenomenal utility which ease repacking of web-related stuff (and not only them!) Gigabytes of spared traffic for my users