Ever wanted to use a Wii Remote, pheraps a Multitouch surface or the Microsoft Kinect to control your application/game even if web based? If so, then MonoMIG (Multi Input Gateway) is what you are looking for!
- Plugin architecture for handling any input device driver (InputPlugins)
- Plugin architecture for processing/forwarding any received input to clients (OutputPlugins)
- Simple and easy XML configuration file (config.xml)
- InputPlugins (receive input from):
- -- Multitouch OSC/TUIO (starndard UDP Client)
- -- Nintendo Wii Remote (based on MonoWiiUse driver included in this project)
- -- Microsoft Kinect / PrimeSensor, based on OpenNI / NITE ***NEW!***
- OutputPlugins (send output to):
- -- Flash/AS3/Flex/Air through XMLSocket channel
- -- Silverlight/Moonlight/.Net/Mono through TCP channel
- Client Libraries for receiving MonoMIG input:
- -- Silverlight/Moonlight/Mono/Net
- Builtin configurable local Policy Server for Silverlight and Flash
- Sample client apps for Silverlight/Moonlight/Mono/.Net included.
Be the first to post a review of monoMIG!