MCX is a Monte Carlo simulation software for static or time-resolved photon transport in 3D media. It uses GPU-based massively parallel computing techniques and is extremely fast compared to the traditional single-threaded CPU-based simulations.
- 300x~1000x acceleration compared with single-threaded CPU simulations
- MATLAB & GNU Octave compatible
- Returning partial pathlength for photon detection
- Supporting boundary reflection
- Supporting both atomic and non-atomic operations
- Efficient parallel random number generators
- Cross platforms
Mcx is excellent! Thanks.