Video Multiconference Media Server with WebRTC support.
Provide Multiconference and video broadcasting services to any SIP service.
Supports VP8, H264, MP4V-ES, H263 and H263P, continuous presence, RTMP flash broadcasting, adhoc conferences, load balancing and administrative WEB interface.
JSR309 driver implementation under development.
- WEB user interface for conf managing (mutes,kick..)
- SIP based (SAILFIN or Mobicents) allowing easy Asterisk or any other SIP server integration
- WebRTC support
- VP8, H264, MP4V-ES H263P, Sorenson H263 and H263 support (on the same conference)
- PCMU, PCMA, GSM, SPEEX, NellyMoser and Opus support
- Continous pressence allows view all participants on screen simultaneously
- Ad Hoc conference creation based on templates
- Conference recording
- Flash broadcasting (own RTMP stack)
- Up to HD720P video size!!!
- NAT traversal: Symetric media, STUN and ICE lite support
- SRTP, SAVPF and rtcp muxing
- FEC and NACK
- Bitrate Adaptation Algorithm
In my opinion a very trending project, and excellent coder (sergio) behind it. Cheers, Philipp
Ougghhh. Very useful app. thanks mcumediaserver!
Very like this project
Very useful and effective. Exists on all platforms!
Really nice project! Thanks for your job!