LPub3D is an Open Source WYSIWYG editing application for creating
LEGO® style digital building instructions. LPub3D is developed and
maintained by Trevor SANDY. It uses the LDraw™ parts library, the
most comprehensive library of digital Open Source LEGO® bricks
available (www.ldraw.org/ ) and reads the LDraw LDR and MPD model
file formats. LPub3D is available for free under the GNU Public License v3
and runs on Windows, Linux and macOS Operating Systems.
LPub3D is also available as a Linux 'no-install', multi-platform AppImage.
Portions of LPub3D are based on LPUB© 2007-2009 Kevin Clague,
LeoCAD© 2018 Leonardo Zide.and additional third party components.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not
sponsor, authorize or endorse this application.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this application.
© 2015-2018 Trevor SANDY
- Integrated 3D Viewer powered by LeoCAD
- Integrated image renderers (LDGlite, LDView and POV-Ray) - no more additional installs
- Renderer config files accessible from the LPub3D user interface
- Custom LDraw library LDConfig (part material) file can be passed to LDGlite and LDView renderers
- Set ROTSTEP (step rotation) meta using 3D Viewer
- Sort PLI/BOM by part size, colour and category
- Fade previous step's parts
- Unlimited part list (PLI) annotations
- Split the BOM (divide parts over number of BOM occurrences)
- "Go To" page navigation and submodel display via drop-down dialog
- Automatically generate formatted cover pages
- POV-Ray high-quality rendered instructions
- LGEO high-quality rendering library support and auto detection
- Customizable content page header and footer
- Text and picture (e.g. logo) front and back page attributes
- Print/Export preview
- Standard and custom page size options
- PDF, PNG, JPG and BMP export formats
- On demand, software and LDraw archive library updates
- Linux, Linux AppImage, macOS and Microsoft Windows distributions
- Windows automated installer and portable distributions available
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Probably the most comprehensive and flexible LEGO® LDraw™ digital building instructions editor and viewer available.