Linux-based Network Bootmanager A graphical bootmanager providing OS deployment and repair for Linux, Windows, possibly other operating systems, via PXE and local cache.
- cloop compressed images
- start OS using kexec for linux kernel or grub4dos for other operating systems
- distribute images using rsync, multicast or bittorrent
- GUI using embedded Qt
- start LINBO via network (PXE), USB stick, CD or harddisk
- image any OS, including GNU/Linux and Windows
- filesystem independent (image on block device level)
- based on linux kernel, busybox and embedded qt
Follow Linux-based Network Bootmanager
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Linux-based Network Bootmanager!