Linux-based Network Bootmanager A graphical bootmanager providing OS deployment and repair for Linux, Windows, possibly other operating systems, via PXE and local cache.
- cloop compressed images
- start OS using kexec for linux kernel or grub4dos for other operating systems
- distribute images using rsync, multicast or bittorrent
- GUI using embedded Qt
- start LINBO via network (PXE), USB stick, CD or harddisk
- image any OS, including GNU/Linux and Windows
- filesystem independent (image on block device level)
- based on linux kernel, busybox and embedded qt
Follow Linux-based Network Bootmanager
The industry’s best network monitoring software, WhatsUp® Gold includes: Hybrid Cloud Monitoring, Real-Time Performance Monitoring, Automatic and Manual Failover and Extended Visibility to Distributed Networks. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide. WhatsUp® Gold - More Visibility. Better Performance. Less Cost. Try it free for 30 days.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Linux-based Network Bootmanager!