libadb is an astronomical catalog management library desgined to provide fast access to astronomical object data.
- Catalog data can be imported online from most CDS ASCII catalogs.
- Object data is stored within a hierarchical triangular mesh and a KD-tree for very fast access and searching.
- Provides object lookup on position, magnitude/size and hashed IDs.
- Searching can be performed by building up queries using RPN terms so that catalogs can be searched for objects using multiple conditions.
- Images can be solved by providing plate positions and brightness of several plate objects.
Be the first to post a review of libadb!