libagents is a C++11 implementation of the "Actor Model" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Actor_model). The libagents API allows for a natural decoupling of the core application logic from the application shell, thus facilitating the development of easily portable applications.
* gcc-4.9.1_x86 (Qt-5.4.2_windows_x86 on WinXP_x86, Win7_x86, Win8.1_x64)
- implements the actor model
- asynchronous multi-threaded actors/agents
- targeted messages and broadcasted messages, mesages can be scheduled
- pure C++11 implementation, only the STL is used
- extensive documentation
- permissive free software license
Be the first to post a review of libagents!