JActor is a high-performance actor framework designed to make vertical scalability easy. JActor achieves its speed, in part, by almost always executing synchronously--though it is easy enough to force asynchronous processing when needed.
JActor is divided into several GitHub projects:
JActor - https://github.com/laforge49/JActor
JID - https://github.com/laforge49/JID
JFile - https://github.com/laforge49/JFile
JANetty - https://github.com/kumarshantanu/JANetty
- Messages are sent at up to 150 million / second, fast enough that actors can be used ubiquitously.
- Two-way messages provide implicit flow control, for better performance under load.
- A state machine builder is included to help keep application code clear and simple.
- A billion actors a second can be created on a single thread.
- Large tables can be deserialized, updated and reserialized at a rate of 400 nanoseconds per unupdated entry virtually independent of the size and complexity of those entries.
- A transaction pipeline is provided that durably (with fsync) logs and processes up to 900,000 transactions per second.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of JActor!