Little cms is a color management library. Implements fast transforms between ICC profiles. It is focused on speed, and is portable across several platforms (MIT license)
- Widely portable. Written in "C".
- Easy to use.
- Handles a wide range of pixel formats.
- Supports all kind of profiles, including named color.
- Can write profiles as well.
- PostScript CSA and CRD generation.
- Full multicolor support, up to 15 inks.
- Black point compensation.
- Black preservation on CMYK.
- Handles incomplete state of adaptation on absolute intents.
- Softproofing.Gamut checking.
- CIECAM02 appearance model.
- ICC floating point extension.
- Many, many more...
Works well. Usable from Rust.
awesome great !!
No PC should be without this
AWESOME software and free... EXCELLENT
It's soooo beautiful!