JRemoteControl is a simple Java™ driven bluetooth remote control.It allows you to initiate virtually any task on your PC from a J2ME enabled device.Default configuration supports mplayer on Win and Linux platform.Additional packages are available too.
- Full java implementation
- Linux and Windows support
- Server's configuration lets you to customize with your own scripts or executables and assign them to mobile phone keys
- Easy-to-use server and client interface
- Configurations for popular Media Player included
- The client runs on all j2me mobile phone and bluetooth enabled
- The server may redirect the command standard output on mobile phone
Be the first to post a review of JRemoteControl!