IRCBNX Chatterbot is a moderation IRC bot written in C++ and based on the original Battle.net text gateway bot BNX Chatterbot. Like the original, it features a rule-based response system, an access system, and several moderation features.
- Accurate BNX bot replica
- Simple rule-based responses
- Moderation features: voteban, splatterkick, sh*t list, and simple flood protection
- Access features: Simple hostmask/password-based access system over IRC with privilege separation
- Commands: op, deop, say, ban, kick, voteban, splatterkick, who, where, seen, latseen, shutup, chatter and etc... (see ReadMe.txt)
- Seen list
- Runs as a daemon on Unix-like systems / Minimizes to tray on Windows systems
- One process can manage several bots simultaneously
Be the first to post a review of IRCBNX Chatterbot!