Create phyiscal simulations easily through IPSA which combines the OpenInventor 3D API with the Open Dynamics Engine (ODE). Scenes are read from .iv files and simulated in the supplied viewer applications. Find it at: http://ipsa.sourceforge.net
- 3D physics simulation using the Open Dynamics Engine (ODE)
- OpenInventor file format extension for for describing scenes
- 3D viewer applications (with networking support for e.g. Matlab)
- Qt4 widget for embedding into own applications
- Good documentation on how to extend the framework
Be the first to post a review of IPSA - Inventor Physics Simulation API!