The GroovyStAr ("Groovy Static Analyzer") project describes a new extensible SCA tool for Java and Groovy. The extensibility is reached through a customizable set of Groovy-scripts, each representing a static source code query against the created AST.
- Extensible Java and Groovy Source Code Analysis (SCA)
- SCA-Rules are Groovy-Scripts, enabling the whole dynamic power of Groovy
- SQL like AST Query API featuring GPath and regular expressions
- Trivial integration of own SCA-Rules
- Integrated test concept eases reliable rule development
- AST2MindMap, AST2XML
- Dynamic result listener concept to feed any kind of output format or UI
- A priori AST generation enables inter node or inter class analysis
- Please see
LicenseApache License V2.0
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of GroovyStAr!