Google2SRT allows you to download, save and convert multiple subtitles and translations from YouTube and Google Video to SubRip (.srt) format, which is recognized by most video players. You can download XML subtitles or simply type video's URL, Google2SRT will do the rest.
- Download YouTube subtitles - Closed Captions (CC)
- Convert YouTube subtitles to SRT (SubRip)
- Download YouTube subtitle translations
- Download YouTube ASR (Automatic Speech Recognition) subtitles and their translations
- Download multiple YouTube subtitles and translations at once
- Proxy support
It used to convert BBC's XML/TTML files into SRT. Not anymore. Program freezes.
I have "Specified URL does not have parameters"
I always do the download of subtitles of the movies I buy, but a few days ago the program is returning "Invalid URL". They must have changed something on the links just because they're paid. Thake this for example: youtube[dot]com/watch?v=l3Jsm8zjiVw Other than that, the program is the best!
I have downloaded 4232 subtitles from 410 videos on youtube with URL list. Please remove Google subtitles field when program closed, so the Tracks not loaded directly after select URL list / XML file.
Can I manually choose multiple links after i sort the list, pls help!