Configuration of GPS flight devices, plan and analyze flights on Google maps (incl. airspaces), manage waypoints and store flights (flightbook). Supported are all devices from Flytec and Brauniger. Supported Files: igc, OpenAirspace, kml, wpt.
- Full support of Flytec 5020, 6015, 6020, Competino, Competino+ and IQ Basic from Brauniger
- Support of Flytec 5030, 6030 and Brauniger, Compeo, Compeo+ (configuration is limited)
- SQL (MySQL, SQLite) database for waypoints, routes, flights, gliders
- Flight preparation: sync waypoints, routes with database and GPS
- Flight analysis: 2D Plots with OLC optimization (gnuplot)
- Flight export in IGC or KML (GoogleEarth) file format
- Statistics (servicings, flights per year)
- Import of airspaces from OpenAir files with preview
- Flights on map (Google Maps, Swiss Map 100)
- Plan flights on Google Maps.
- Edit and view waypoints and view airspaces on Google Maps
- Packages for various distributions are provided through the openSUSE Build Service (OBS): http://software.opensuse.org/download/package?project=home:jallemann&package=flyhigh
Flyhigh works excellent.