RouteConverter is another route conversion tool. It helps me and I hope it could help you.
- works without installation under FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris and Windows
- automatically detects the format of a file
- supports drag and drop
- offers a map view onto the positions of routes, tracks and waypoints
- allows to select duplicate positions to remove them to abbreviate tracks
- allows to complement positions with elevation and place name from geonames.org and with the postal address from Google Maps
- calculates the length and duration of tracks and routes
- supports more than 76 formats
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of RouteConverter!