A .NET/Mono library for string-based user interface localization with support for parametrizable and expression-based string evaluation.
- Strings can be parametrized, similarly to string.Format
- Strings can be changed based on expressions, so even complicated flexion rules for languages such as Russian can be considered
- CLS compliant assemblies for all CLI-compatible platforms and languages
- Can load the localization data from Xml files; custom deserializers can be added, too
- Considers fallback languages if a string is not available in the preferred language
- Localized data is organized in a tree consisting of nested sections and strings
- Provides a localization declaration format that defines the strings that must be provided by all localizations for a given application
- Will feature a graphical editor, both for the templates and the actual localizations
Thank you for your work.