Mouse replacement software that moves the pointer as you move your head. It works on standard PCs equipped with a web camera. No additional hardware is required. Based on the award winning Facial Mouse software. For Linux and Windows systems.
- Hands-free: Control your computer with intuitive head movements. No need to use your hands!
- Wireless: Works with any good quality webcam. No cables, no dots, no additional hardware required.
- Easiness and simplicity: Simple installation, intuitive use. The integrated configuration wizard gets you started easily.
- Customizability: Pointer speed, motion acceleration and smoothness, dwelling time, and many other variables can be adjusted to fit the user's needs.
- User autonomy: Specifically designed to eliminate the need for assistance after installation.
This program is absolutely fantastic! The latest version is very accurate. I have tried every free head tracker program available ( about 12 or so). I'm also a SmartNav user and I have to say Eviacam performs almost as good. When it comes to placing the mouse cursor on a small spot on the screen, and holding it still, it performs even better. You do need a good WebCam though, with at least 30 frames per second. Take some time to configure the program properly. Using a head tracker takes time and practice. Praise to the developer, for making this program freely available.
AMAZING product with one little flaw with my use-case: My current configuration: Used at work on laptop which is docked. My integrated laptop camera is disabled - I use an external USB camera. I have the camera set to stop tracking if face not found after 5 seconds. I also use 3 monitors, and everything works seamlessly until... I undock my laptop. Rather than disabling the tracking, the software hangs and needs to be restarted. If this was fixed, this is an exceptional piece of software! Also, it needs an option so it will auto-minimize after start-up.
very good project！
Very cool program. Extremely easy to set up and configure.