Equalizer APO is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows. It is implemented
as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure
introduced with Windows Vista.
- virtually unlimited number of filters
- works on any number of channels
- very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- low CPU usage
- modular graphical user interface
- VST plugin support
- integrates into Voicemeeter (http://www.voicemeeter.com/)
- Windows Vista or later (currently only Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 have been tested)
- the application must not bypass the system effect infrastructure
(APIs like ASIO or WASAPI exclusive mode can not be used)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard (http://www.roomeqwizard.com/), because it can read its filter text file format.
Please have a look at the Wiki (http://sourceforge.net/p/equalizerapo/wiki/) for instructions on installation and configuration.
хороший, простой инструмент для поднятия уровня звука и небольшой эквализации
Been in the music/sound business for 30-years. Nice App! On installation, it picked up our recording studio USB input hardware and integrated just fine. Now we can play EQ'd mixes to musicians without having to re-route from the mixer computer software and introduce latency issues. Nice job!
If you want a hassle free graphic / parametric equalizer, then this IS the baby for you. I worked in the sound industry for many years, using some of the best equipment out there and I really do like the way this program has been made available for free! If you get stuck, there is a comprehensive online tutorial. What could be easier? Thanks to those that have given so much time into producing a great little product.
Was looking for a way to equalize my speakers with REW and came across this awesome project!
The program I so desperately needed, endlessly searched for and finally found!