A file verification application, that compares files to MULTIPLE premade SFV or MD5 files. It supports creating hashes in CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512 and RIPEMD160. It also has a clone finder that uses the crc32 function.
- Batch check of SFV (and MD5) files
- Supports multiple SFV's, go do something else and let it chug at multiple SFV's
- Saves hashes of previously checked files
- Creates SFV and MD5 files and other hashes
- Supports making CRC32, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, RIPEMD160 hashes
Very useful sfv tools compares to the ones available. Would be great if I can add/remove sfv from path list.