Simple Hasher is a Hashing utility for verifying integrity of files using a wide range of
supported algorithms: CRC32, ED2K, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD160, SHA1, SHA256, SHA384,
SHA512 and WHIRLPOOL512.
All processed files are logged and ready for export to a number of different verification file
formats Like SFV, MD5SUM, SHA1SUM. Multiple hash types can be generated simultaneously
per file. Handy hash and file comparison functions, such as comparing calculated hashes will
make this task as simple as A-B-C.
- Support a Wide Range of Hash Algorithms.
- Unicode File Paths are supported.
- Support 'Drag and Drop'.
- Support Long Paths (Paths > 255)
- Can Calculate Hash of Text in ANSI Encoding or UTF-8.
- Calculated Hashes can be compared to Text Data on Clipboard.
- Support Recursive Hashing of all Files in a Selected Directory and its Sub-Directories.
- Can Hash Files With Different Algorithms at Once.
- Hash Results can be exported to Various File Verification Formats like SFV, MD5SUM and SHA1SUM or can be copied to Clipboard.
- It is Portable and requires no External Libraries or Dependencies. Just Open and Use.
- Simple to Use.
- Best of all, It is FREE.
Be the first to post a review of SimpleHasher!